Angkor wat day trip from Bangkok
Angkor Wat Day Tour from BangkokHighlight: One Day Trip from Bangkok Visit Angkor Wat the Most Ancient Seven Wonders of The World, Discover the Temples of Angkor, Representing of Khmer Civilization (802-1432 AD), Visit Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple and Ta Prohm TempleDuration: 1 Day.Tour Start From: Bangkok CityEnd of Trip: Bangkok CityDeparture: Every DayPrivate Tour OnlyTour Itinerary:
- 04:00am. pick up from hotel in Bangkok
- Straight to Poi Pet Cambodia Border
- 07:00am. approx., arrive Aranyaprathet Thailand Border
- 07:30am. Poi Pet Cambodia Border (Custom checking)
- 08:30am. straight to Siem Reap Cambodia (150Km)
- 11:00am. Approx., arrive Siem Reap Cambodia
- Drop @ The Angkor Ticket Office (Angkor Enterprise) is the only place where you can purchase entrance tickets for the Angkor Archaeological Park
- After get you’re The Angkor Ticket
- 12:30pm. Enjoy lunch at your own expense
- 01:30pm. After lunch bring you travel back to the 12th-century Khmer Empire and explore the magnificent monuments of Angkor Wat, where the temple complex tells the Hindu and Buddhist history of the ancient city. Cross the moat and marvel at the towering outer wall. Wander along the rectangular galleries and get up close to the bas-reliefs carved into the sandstone walls.
- 03:00pm. Continue to Angkor Thom to explore the last capital city of the Khmer Empire. Admire the stone figures that greet you at the southern gates, and then stroll towards the Bayon temple to admire its upper terrace and the etchings of smiling faces at its central peak. Visit the Terrace of the Leper King and Terrace of the Elephants.
- 04:00pm. visiting the iconic temple of Ta Prohm, world-famous for the remains of temples with trees growing out of the ruins.
- 05:30pm. Watch the sunset at the Pre Rup temple before back Bangkok Thailand
- 06:00pm. Back to Siem Reap City
- Shopping @ Old Market and Pub Street
- 07:30pm. transfer to Siem Reap Airport for Bangkok
- 10:00pm. FD619 Depart for Bangkok Thailand
- 11:00pm. approx., arrive Bangkok
- Transfer to hotel in Bangkok
- End of trip
***The trip can change by appropriate***Child Policy:
- For children, less than 3 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 4-11 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 11 years old we charge normal price
- Private tour as indicated in itinerary
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Bangkok,
- Private car and Experienced Driver Guide English Speaking
- Air Tickets (Siem-Reap-Bangkok) FD619
- All transfers and taxes
- Reliable Services
- Angkor Temple Pass (one day pass $37/per person)
- Visa fees $30 (visa on arrival, please bring 1 of your recent passport-size photo to visit your Cambodia visa). South-East Asian passport holders do not require a Cambodian visa
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Soft drinks or other refreshments during local tours
- Personal expenses such as drinks, insurance, tips for driver, etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
280 USD/ EACH